{CL} CLAN LEGEND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

killkill want to be member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killkill

killkill want to be member Empty
PostSubject: killkill want to be member   killkill want to be member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:58 am

HI my name is odysseas.I am from greece and i speak greek and english.I am 13 years old and i am male.My name in game is killkill and i want to be cl member why is many hackers cheaters campers and players who using bad words and i believe can help.If you take me to clan i help a lot.

ty
Back to top Go down
AgenT
Admin
Admin
AgenT

PostSubject: .   killkill want to be member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:00 am

lol killkill dont worry much about the cheaters and hackers hehe.. Keep playing and you should have no problem getting in. Your name right now should be Killkill{CL|ProB}
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegend.1talk.net
killkill

PostSubject: Re: killkill want to be member   killkill want to be member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:15 am

yes ok i use that name but when i go in the claanserver john says i am member and i must use that name:{CL}killkill<RCT> and if i dont used that he ban me pliz asnwer what name must use and what must do Question Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
AgenT
Admin
Admin
AgenT

PostSubject: .   killkill want to be member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Use the name which i said.. killkill{CL|ProB} .. i will talk to john
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegend.1talk.net
Witcher

Witcher

PostSubject: Re: killkill want to be member   killkill want to be member Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Welcome KILKILL !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killkill want to be member   killkill want to be member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killkill want to be member
Page 1 of 1