{CL} CLAN LEGEND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cyber37

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cyber37

cyber37

cyber37 Empty
PostSubject: cyber37   cyber37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm

My name is mathieu, i lives in france i have 17 years old (18 in july)
my msn is : cybermath1@msn.com but i don"t use a lot msn ... i have a mail : cybermath1@gmail.com
i have xfire : cybermath
But i have play swat 4 have long time .. and now i come again to swat 4 so i am not perfect .. my xfire times is not exactly because i played with xfire turned off in most time ..
I am a good killer / cleaner etc my favorite weapons is the MP5 (9 mm ..) because with the zoom it's very good and for kill it's good ..
But my problems is about VIP KILLS .... i have lots of BAD REFLEX .. (because me i play withs cams, and i look chats .. when i say "where is the vip" is for know where he is for no shoot him ..)

Me when i play if i have to arrest vip, i kill first the blue team after if i have tazed the vip i cover the zone for a team man arrest the vip ..

and when i am blue if vip is arested i shoot people, i cover the zone and wait a team man for freed vip but me i dont freed i cover ..
When i am alone i arest / freed the vip but i prefer "team play"

In game that i prefert is to cover the vip : stay back him (if ennemi send stinger and the team by accident team sting the vip) me i arrived and i shoot alls ennemys x) )
and i love look the vip everytimes for my parteners look me cam for know where he is ..

I Dislike RESPAWN KILL .. when vip is arested on ennemi respawn i prefer use gaz flash etc but no kills on respawn ..

and now my evident PROBLEM i have bad reflex i kill the vip many times :s <<<----------------------| ABOUT THIS : if us kick me because i shoot vip I KNOW it's NORMAL ..
i have times when i shoot the vip because of my reflexs etc but have times it's because the vip move .. (i use the zoom for no shoot vip but when he move .. BOOM)

I am sorry i have a BAD ENGLISH, i speak french i am french, i understand english and a speak english but just in messages !
my name ingame is "cyber37" "cyber_fr" or "cyb3r37"

thanks and sorry for my POOR ENGLISH
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

cyber37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cyber37   cyber37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:57 pm

cyber37 is a great player ..... I had the chance yesturday to play on server with him! Dont remember him killing vip though at any time.
Back to top Go down
cyber37

cyber37

cyber37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cyber37   cyber37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:46 am

my realy problem's is VIP kills ...
Sorry for vip kills
And if i vip kill Do not hesitate to kick me
Back to top Go down
Colours_Rainbow
Website Manager
Website Manager
Colours_Rainbow

cyber37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cyber37   cyber37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:52 am

Thanks for applying. You need to wear your name as {CL}Cyber37<RCT>.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Witcher

Witcher

cyber37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cyber37   cyber37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:28 am

Hello Mathieu Wink WELCOME IN CLAN !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cyber37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cyber37   cyber37 Icon_minitime