{CL} CLAN LEGEND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a wish more than a suggestion

Go down 
+2
Castro
Lu_la
6 posters
AuthorMessage

a wish more than a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: a wish more than a suggestion   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 pm

i see admins are kind soft on rule breaker and dont punish em when the member report people camping many times . . .
Back to top Go down
Lu_la
War Manager
War Manager
Lu_la

PostSubject: Re: a wish more than a suggestion   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:19 pm

When i am online this guys will be kicked most time. Sometimes force no weps.
When u mean me you are wrong:) !!!
I hate such people. But it can be that i dont see or hear sometimes things.
So remember me again and they will be Punished Smile..
I heard peoples who say i am to hard and you say admins are to soft Very Happy:D:D!!!
What should i belive??Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Castro

Castro

PostSubject: :P   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:25 pm

lu_la well said
Back to top Go down
AgenT
Admin
Admin
AgenT

PostSubject: ..   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm

They are soft because i have told them to be so. Its a game, i understand camping is noob, but you have to look at other circumstances when some of the people you warn dont speak english, or maybe have overlooked your warning, or are used to it since they play 1.1 (esl rules) and try to stop it but do it naturally. All the above reasons sound applicable only in rare circumstances, but its the fact.

So give out 1 - 2 warnings, and if they still dont listen, you can take the necessary action.
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegend.1talk.net
Castro

Castro

PostSubject: ^:P   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 am

damn rigth xD
Back to top Go down
GhosT

GhosT

PostSubject: Re: a wish more than a suggestion   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 am

sometimes it happens that im alone on server with few noobs ex : jose,adam......(i remeber their name)

ppl are doing teamkill...but im always soft on them coz i know that they are noobs,so i spear them every time

1st few days i used to be hard then i became soft coz i understand..i dont kick and force no weapons

i did ban oce coz guy was hacking and arresting teammates so i needed to do it

and i often make team so i only use team switch
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

i want castro to have admin client so he can preform admin duties coz he is always telling me to preform it instead to him

guys if you know the way to give him admin client pls tell me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Castro

Castro

PostSubject: :D   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:00 am

youre a bad adminis

i nedd to tell you everything
Back to top Go down
kittykat

kittykat

PostSubject: Re: a wish more than a suggestion   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:51 am

Lu_la wrote:
When i am online this guys will be kicked most time. Sometimes force no weps.
When u mean me you are wrong:) !!!
I hate such people. But it can be that i dont see or hear sometimes things.
So remember me again and they will be Punished Smile..
I heard peoples who say i am to hard and you say admins are to soft Very Happy:D:D!!!
What should i belive??Very Happy

Lula be kicking the mfs asses with admin power XD..... : P
Back to top Go down
http://kinah.site11.com/EssayPapers.com/Index.html
cyber37

cyber37

PostSubject: Re: a wish more than a suggestion   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:45 am

For me the problem with that :
the admin can see exactly what the people do ...
Because lots of people say "camp" "camp" when a person shoot they using "A" or "E" key ...

For that me when i see camper i say to admin for exemple "go to spec and see on exit what he do"
Me i never say camp with no reason that's the difference betwin me or noob's Razz
I say camp rarelly or when it's exit camp and i see the cam befor say camp and i see if it's more 1 - 2 rounds only on exit (for no errors)

It's rarely when i say kick ban (or it's for fun exemple with john : "ban john plz" .. Razz)
but when i say it's justified but i don't say kick ban etc i say as me exemple "go to spec and look what he do at this position"

exemple :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPds1Eo4HJY
see at 40 sec to 55 seconds, i shoot a player, and he directly accuse me to camp :

"omg"
"camp"

That vid is a very good exemple of that i say ...
Maybe for that admins cant kick every time people say xxx camp xxx camp ...

Now i do a pub for an other video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwMjDKl6TUw&feature=channel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a wish more than a suggestion   a wish more than a suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a wish more than a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{CL} CLAN LEGEND :: Feedback :: Suggestions-
Jump to: