{CL} CLAN LEGEND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

21 Important Advises….

Go down 
+4
Tobi
Cabritz
DOUBLEAGENT
Punisher
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Punisher

Punisher

21 Important Advises…. Empty
PostSubject: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:06 am

21 Important Advises…. Advise10
ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

THREE. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

FOUR. When you say, ‘I love you,’ mean it.

FIVE. When you say, ‘I’m sorry,’ look the person in the eye.

SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.

NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.

TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

ELEVENgo]Don’t judge people by their relatives.

TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN!. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, ‘Why do you want to know?’

FOURTEEN.Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

FIFTEEN Say ‘bless you’ when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.

SEVENTEEN.Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

NINETEEN. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.

TWENTY ONE. Spend some time alone.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
Back to top Go down
http://bharathreddy.info
DOUBLEAGENT

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:33 pm

GOOD ONE BRO THANKS.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cabritz

Cabritz

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:39 am

Many people don't follow not even one of those "advices".
And I personally don't agree with some of them.

"All Different, all equal"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:52 pm

LOL wordz of wisdom punisher !!!! very goood
Back to top Go down
andygds007

andygds007

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:41 am

Great, Sad such beautifull advices punisher, Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Castro

Castro

PostSubject: :p   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 pm

great post

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
AgenT
Admin
Admin
AgenT

PostSubject: .   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm

he is stealing my words... and your saying thanks to him -.-
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegend.1talk.net
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 pm

hummmmm...... its kinda weird but look at this site:

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/resources/www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/12379-Important-Advises.aspx

Seems like copy and paste to me!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Matt wrote:
hummmmm...... its kinda weird but look at this site:

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/resources/www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/12379-Important-Advises.aspx

Seems like copy and paste to me!!!! cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol! Did I ever told you that the advices written here are my own.... Evil or Very Mad I was sent this by my friend through email study which impressed me a lot and ofcourse inspired me... Cool so I just thought that I can share it with my friends in the {CL} Forum...cmon Matt Wake up... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:34 pm

I am confused by your sentence:

"Did I ever told you that the advices written here are my own.... I was sent this by my friend through email which impressed me a lot and ofcourse inspired me"

Explanation:

1) In the first part you said that the advices were your own
2) Then u claim u received it from a friend via email

SO you were inspired by your own words .... thats gay!!!!! lol! And if your friend sent it then it is his original advices for which you claim is your own advice ..... in university that is considered PLAGERISM!!!!!!! you must credit your friend for this advice and not pass it off as your own advice!
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Matt wrote:
I am confused by your sentence:

"Did I ever told you that the advices written here are my own.... I was sent this by my friend through email which impressed me a lot and ofcourse inspired me"

Explanation:

1) In the first part you said that the advices were your own
2) Then u claim u received it from a friend via email

SO you were inspired by your own words .... thats gay!!!!! lol! And if your friend sent it then it is his original advices for which you claim is your own advice ..... in university that is considered PLAGERISM!!!!!!! you must credit your friend for this advice and not pass it off as your own advice!

WTF Man...I said its not my own...read the sentence properly....I said "Did I ever told you that the advices written here are my own" I didnt told you right...cmon you are still sleeping...wake up mf...go n wash yo face and read it again...
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 pm

ahhhh ok .... had a shower ... and now I see your point of view! Check your grammar though ... it is "tell" not "told" ... stop skipping those english classes man!!!!! Surprised

Last edited by Matt on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Matt wrote:
ahhhh ok .... had a shower ... and now I see your point of view! Check your grammer though ... it is "tell" not "told" ... stop skipping those english classes man!!!!! Surprised

How FUNNY!! You didn't even know how to spell the word GRAMMAR and you are telling me to stop skipping English classes...what a fag...come on Matt..you are still dreaming that you are done with your shower...WAKE UP my boy!!! and i suggest you to read the sentence again...I'm sure everyone would able to understand what I meant to say...but you are not able to because you are a bit poor in ENGLISH!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Typos do occur from time to time Mr. so-called Perfect..... but using the word "told" instead of "tell" clearly indicates YOUR poor english!!!! Hopefully it will improve!!!!! I have faith in you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 am

Matt wrote:
Typos do occur from time to time Mr. so-called Perfect..... but using the word "told" instead of "tell" clearly indicates YOUR poor english!!!! Hopefully it will improve!!!!! I have faith in you!!!!!

When You Point Your Finger At Someone, There Are 3 Pointing Back At You lol! lol! in in India people like you would be named as MUNDAS!!! my dear Munda.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21 Important Advises….   21 Important Advises…. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21 Important Advises….
Page 1 of 1