{CL} CLAN LEGEND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to join CL ^^

Go down 
+2
<1>
Nightmare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare

I'd like to join CL ^^ Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:49 am

MSN or other way to contact you: nightmare120@live.com
Name - Alexander Brito
Age - 16 yo
Sex - male
In-game name - Nightmare
currently living in egypt
Known languages - English
Why do you want to join {CL} - I know some good friends there & the admin's great Razz & we have alot of fun ...
Name of person that recruited you if any - No one
Back to top Go down
<1>

<1>

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:53 am

pffff Nightmare actually i told u to Apply for clan

good to see u applying just keep playing in server Admins will decide very soon
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:46 pm

never u seeeen u play buddy but if u can arrest me u got my vote!
Back to top Go down
andygds007

andygds007

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:24 am

NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked I was the one who told you to join {CL} like 10000000 times. Evil or Very Mad Finaly!!! Very Happy
Was it so hard ?
@Tobi, He plays always at night with us. Very Happy(duh)

study Mad I would say YES!!!!!tongue That your in!!!!!!!!!affraid Just wait till agent's aprove your app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|fs|Baxter

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:38 pm

ha ha nice app COOLZERO
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:27 pm

i'm cz it's true , one of the reasons i did it, is to prove that i'm not a bad person as some of u might have imagined i would be & u only had that picture cause of baxter & u didn't know the whole story, & i'm sorry ... for those who r my friends on CL i'm sorry i had to lie & sorry for everything, {Agent, kits, maki, Punisher, doubleagent, tobi ... & everyone that i know sry people} {BAXTER NOT INCLUDED} good luck & have fun .....
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:05 am

wat happen night???
Back to top Go down
|fs|Baxter

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:34 am

Nightmare wrote:
i'm cz it's true , one of the reasons i did it, is to prove that i'm not a bad person as some of u might have imagined i would be & u only had that picture cause of baxter & u didn't know the whole story, & i'm sorry ... for those who r my friends on CL i'm sorry i had to lie & sorry for everything, {Agent, kits, maki, Punisher, doubleagent, tobi ... & everyone that i know sry people} {BAXTER NOT INCLUDED} good luck & have fun .....

Ha ha your a good person? ha ha ha

You accused me of banning you in the first place. which I wasn't the one that banned you the first time. you continue to talk shit about me and expect me to allow you to play on fs server. Then you said you wanted my address so you could "knock me out and teach me a lesson" don't you think that other people see the crap you write? dont you think that no matter who it is YOUR going to be the one that looks bad?

Despite what you think of me I would have allowed you to play. but you didn't you continue to talk shit. your welcome to still have Internet muscles as i know you will. but when you grow up you'll see that you started all of this.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:02 pm

i don't care what you say, i only regret one thing, i kinda feel that i didn't respect agent when i humiliated u,''baxter'' on agent's fourms & cause of the other things i did ,btw i'm not crazy to swear someone out of no reason, one more thing for everyone that knows me here again i say I"M SORRY , may be u should look up this word baxter,''sorry''. this question is for u not for baxter , did u really hate me when i was CL-Nightmare did i do anything wrong ? may be may be i did but it was just humor, i didn't say anything attempting to hurt anyone's feelings & if i felt that he\she got mad at me i'd apolgoise to them immediately however i don't really like saying sorry that much as i consider it a sign of weakness but u people ... u were really great friends so i didn't care as much about me as i cared about u THANK YOU EVERYONE & I"M REALLY SORRY I MEAN IT [ SPECIAL THANKS TO AGENT ^^ no matter what i do, u always forgive me don't worry i won't let u down again ]
Back to top Go down
|fs|Baxter

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Nightmare wrote:
i don't care what you say, i only regret one thing, i kinda feel that i didn't respect agent when i humiliated u,''baxter'' on agent's fourms & cause of the other things i did ,btw i'm not crazy to swear someone out of no reason, one more thing for everyone that knows me here again i say I"M SORRY , may be u should look up this word baxter,''sorry''. this question is for u not for baxter , did u really hate me when i was CL-Nightmare did i do anything wrong ? may be may be i did but it was just humor, i didn't say anything attempting to hurt anyone's feelings & if i felt that he\she got mad at me i'd apolgoise to them immediately however i don't really like saying sorry that much as i consider it a sign of weakness but u people ... u were really great friends so i didn't care as much about me as i cared about u THANK YOU EVERYONE & I"M REALLY SORRY I MEAN IT [ SPECIAL THANKS TO AGENT ^^ no matter what i do, u always forgive me don't worry i won't let u down again ]

Ha ha you didnt "humiliate" anyone but yourself when you talked the shit you did. Everyone was laughing at YOU.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 pm

You see everyone i'm trying to be polite here but he keeps pushing me, anywayz i'll respect agent & everyone & i won't reply ....
Back to top Go down
Droid82

Droid82

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:23 pm

LAWL i couldnt stop laughing LOL when u was saying all that stuff to bax LMFAO lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 pm

enough wasting time already, so people mm i'm quiting this game guess time for me to grow up eh... & also i won't be anymore on agent's fourms, so stop posting stuff while knowing that i won't be here to answer unless it's based on lies & stuff then do whatever u want i'm done with it [Agent i don't think that u should delete this ,i didn't insult anyone & i kept my cool in spite of that stuff that u know, .. but if u must, it's ok i'm just asking for a favour here ... anywayz after a while if u wanted to just do it take care] ... bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join CL ^^   I'd like to join CL ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to join CL ^^
Page 1 of 1