{CL} CLAN LEGEND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Empty
PostSubject: I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 pm

OK here it goes.My name is Antonije,i live in Serbia in capital city belgrade,im 13 years old.... ye you think im noobish kid but in swat thing are different....,so i go in Primar school-iits SHIT - but im excelent student. how ever I like to drink Milkshake and eat Pizza............. rendeer ....
in horoscope I am Aquarius so somehow i like swimming....And my favourite animal is Cat. ........................... Smile Smile Very Happy :8 Smile
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Witcher

Witcher

PostSubject: Re: I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Hello Ghost !!! Wink
Back to top Go down
DOUBLEAGENT

PostSubject: Re: I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:46 am

Hey Ghost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Castro

Castro

PostSubject: :P   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:48 am

stupid ghost xD
Back to top Go down
GhosT

GhosT

PostSubject: Re: I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:10 am

clastro clastro What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Castro

Castro

PostSubject: :p   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:20 am

pussy ghost
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:13 pm

gay ghost!
Back to top Go down
Castro

Castro

PostSubject: :p   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 am

suck dick matt xD
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 am

enough of this!!!
Back to top Go down
GhosT

GhosT

PostSubject: Re: I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 pm

u started spam on my introduction topic omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost   I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I forgot to write some more about me>>>>>>>Ghost
Page 1 of 1